Wednesday 30 December 2015

Stock Take - December - 05

The year is over. Goodness. A lot has happened in 2015. But we have a lot to be thankful for.

Reading : I made a mistake of bringing only one novel upcountry - which I was reading here.  I have been reading newspapers and counting days when I'll lay my hands on the stack of unread books I left behind.

Watching : Nothing. Literally nothing.

Googling : Rather being on social media most of the free time.

Drinking : Lots of soda. Every body just buys them in excess on Christmas and when you visit you get a bottle and they can't take no for an answer. Sigh. I've had enough to take me through months.

Eating : Meat. And I mean loads and loads. This is something I've also had enough of.

Listening : To Fourfiveseconds by Rihanna n Kanye. I'm loving it.

Obsessing : Over my family. I love them. Glad to be with them. We've had a good laugh for the days we've been together.

Wearing : T-shirt and jeans. Upcountry ain't no joke with farm work. Loads of chores to do. Loads. By evening you are so worn out sleeping ain't a second thought.

Thankful : For all God has done for us in 2015. Thankful for my wonderful man. We've come from far to this day and we don't take it for granted. He has blessed us. And we can only believe for a better 2016.

I wish all of you my wonderful readers a prosperous 2016.

Much love,
MDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment