Friday 18 December 2015

Stock Take - December - 03

Diving right in :
Reading : Since last post, I've read Seven up and Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich, Then 'E' is for Evidence by Sue Grafton and today I've finished Remember me by Sophie Kinsella. I feel that Janet and Sue Grafton have a common writing style and their characters are really alike. A bounty hunter vs a private investigator. Both live in sorry apartments. Don't have much. They eat sandwiches for dinner. Don't shop groceries. Etc. Got to do a book review soon.

Watching : Maisha Magic East. I didn't know I was missing that much when I scrolled past it every time.
Googling : About men's shoes. I didn't know there was so much detail. I'm overwhelmed so I couldn't do the post this week. I'll have it up on Monday.
Drinking : Water. Just water. A lot of water.
Eating : Rather snacking on ice cream. I've had a kg and half just this week. Sigh.
Wearing : Grey top, blue jeans, pink/black rubbers. My go to errands outfit. Was feeling thrifty today and decided to indulge. Meeenn.. I'm one happy girl. Unearthing gems is..
Listening :To yoga by Janelle Monae. Enough said.
Obsessing : Over my new bike. Yeah. A mountain bike. Thanks to bae. Thoughtful as we moved house to some cool place that I can ride around, and this is officially my work out item now. Yeeeii. Christmas came early for me.
Knowing : Some people leave your life to give space for better ones. And life goes on.
As always,
MDA.

2 comments:

  1. Book Review!!Book Review!!!!

    Please tag me if you ever get to review any of those books,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A book review is up hunni. Check the latest post.

      xoxo.

      Delete