Thursday 26 November 2015

Stock Take - November - 04

Another week is gone.. And dare I say December is in the corner.. As in so near we can already see it's shadow.. Oh my goodness.. The year is over!
It's sunny today.. Rainy as hell yesterday.. Hope tomorrow will be sunny.
This week's stock take:

Reading : Done reading Three To Get Deadly.. And Plum Lovin (a between the numbers novel) super hilarious. Stephanie plum pretends to get married just so that they could get her sister Valerie and boyfriend/baby daddy married.Don't want to spoil it for you in case you want to read it. Then I read , Hot Six  and Twelve Sharp all by Janet Evanovich. And this morning I've started on Pretend You Don't See Her by Mary Higgins Clark.





Watching  : Nothing out of the ordinary programming and really liking royco fuata flava. My favorite chefs are Tendai and Jean. If those go home I'll surely cry.
Googling : Hula hoops.. Word on the fitness circle is that these are good at maintain a good waist. Go figure.

Drinking : Mango juice and water.

Eating : Lot's of fish.

Snacking: Scrapped off the stock take catalog.

Wearing : Grey tights, long pink top that my mother sent me, then two scarves on the head (bad hair day = scarf fabulosity ).

Listening : To Zari. Believe it or not, I love some of her songs. Don't know buganda but I love the way they sound. Nkaaba and toloba are favorites.

Obsessing : Over my accessories i.e. handbags, jewellery, scarves. Everything to accentuate an outfit.

Thinking : About the amount of effort it takes to just pass by a book vendor and not buy anything while you can see them calling your name!! That was me this morning. Holding myself back took a lot of discipline. I need to stop slowing down when I get near a book seller. Sigh. Nerd problems.

Excited : To learn the word that describes people who are skillful in creating or solving crossword puzzles. Cruciverbalist . Yes. That's me. I could solve these all day every day. You learn new words on the go. Mind boggling too. And a great pass time.


There goes this week's stock. Feeling fresh.
See you next week with a continuation on the #MenSeries.

As always.
MDA

No comments:

Post a Comment