Saturday 26 September 2015

Stock Take - September - 04

It's Saturday and it has hit me just now that I didn't do this week's stock take. It's been hectic but I just got to settle a few hours ago.
Well,  as we watch the premier league, let's settle down to this,
Reading : Nothing at the moment. Took a break for newspapers. Will resume next week.
Watching : Currently watching man United play Sunderland. Over the week I've watched lots of shows that, sn 1 of blood,  sweat n heels,  Hollywood divas sn 2, baby daddy sn 2.
Googling : Stuff to aid in a launch. Can't wait.
Drinking : Green tea. Finally I get to sample this. Excited.!!
Eating : Lots of kale and spinach.
Snacking : On yogurt.
Wearing: Jeans and rubbers. Had lots of running around to do today.
Thinking : Of how I need to sleep after this game and wake up tomorrow at 10am refreshed.
Obsessing :....  *The usual*
Feeling : Happy,  thankful,  and all things nice because I spent this day with my mum and my lil sister. Loovvee.
Gramming : my museum pics. Check them out. 

As always,
MDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment