Thursday 10 September 2015

Stock Take - September - 02

 "Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation and a pinch of creativity" - Bo Bennett

I have had a great week. Though a bit lazy compared to last week.
But here we are and I am super duper excited about this new post. And super duper excited about some of the things I will share with you soon when they come to fruition. Can't wait.
Kicking off,

Reading : I just finished reading 'Four to Score' by Janet Evanovich. This is the fourth book in a series with the lead character Stephanie Plum who is a bounty hunter. I loved it!!

Googling : Handbags.. The obsession is real.
Watching : Baby Daddy sn 1. This has been lying around for a while and though they tried to convince me that we watched it, I couldn't remember. It is a super hilarious sitcom. I would repeat it!

Fitness : 100 skips, 1 min wall squat. Got to add some more especially those that get rid of tummy fat. Meeenn this is become a huge problem.

Drinking: Water hunni. Just water.

Wearing: White rubbers, black skirt, black halter neck top, denim jacket. Going  for a sporty look.

Snacking : On melons, avocados and bananas. This is a combination you will find in my fruit bowl very often. Trying to avoid fries at all costs.

Eating : Pilau. Yes!! Getting a little creative with it and adding coconut milk et al and it came out superb. I looovvee.

Obsessing: Over handbags. Sigh. It's real.

Gramming: Lotsa stuff. Check and follow here .

Lots of love,

As Always,
MDA 

No comments:

Post a Comment