Thursday 16 July 2015

To New Beginnings!!

Hello everyone,
It has taken me a while to finally push myself to pull down my previous blog and kick off with what I really wanted to do. I did not feel like it was taking the course I really wanted and I had to stop and think about it.
After a lot of soul searching, I decided to go the way I really wanted.
The Image Art is a blog where I will give overall image advice. On how to dress for occasions (must be easiest), carry yourself during occasions, what to wear with what, when etc.
I will also share a little about myself every now and then.
Keep it here as we are about to discover amazing things together.

PS: We can interact on social media and you can ask me any question fashion/style/overall-image-related and I will be glad to answer you.


Facebook page: D'Africanmama
Twitter: @DAfricanmama
Instagram: @DAfricanmama
PInterest: @DAfricanmama

For all social sites you can think of, I will list all soon, just search for 'dafricanmama' and let's connect.


As always,
MDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment