Monday 20 July 2015

Accessories 101

   "I love accessories. I'm a girl. I love shoes. I love handbags." - Petra Stunt
 
An accessory in general terms is a thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive.
In fashion we define it as something that accentuates an outfit. Makes it look better, stand out.

Most people have the belief that accessories are just jewellery but this is not the case. An accessory can be jewellery, shoes, handbag, coat, blazer, anything that will make your outfit pop and be noticed.

Men mostly accessorize with watches and shoes.
Ladies can accessorize with more stuff. I like quoting handbags and shoes. And a blazer. These will most likely get you noticed if paired properly.

I am super duper excited on getting on this one. We will be kicking off with handbags. I soooo love handbags. I love bags bags and more bags. Yes to good handbags.

Keep it here to learn more.

As always,
MDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment